Industry 4.0 (Thesis) from BAU aims to monitor the processes with cyber-physical systems and to physically support manpower, to create virtual factory environments, to communicate objects with each other and with people and thus to provide decentralized collaborative decisions.
Students at Industry 4.0 (Thesis) from BAU will:
- gain knowledge and expertise about smart factories, flexible production and innovation subjects
- conduct research and development projects in cooperation with the industry;
- contribute to the technological production
- contribute to the sharing of information and technology
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Smart Factories
- Internet of Things
- Artificial Intelligence
- Research Methods and Ethics
- Master Thesis
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPhilosophy & Ethics Technology Management Artificial Intelligence View 6 other Masters in Artificial Intelligence in Turkey
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit Copy of Passport
- Submit a copy of Undergraduate Diploma (in English or Turkish)
- Transcript of records/required scores (in English or Turkish)
- Foreign language exam results (if any)
International6000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12000 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Istanbul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.