The best students of the 1st year of the Master in Data Science and Advanced Analytics will be invited for a 6 month paid internship, to be held during the 2nd year, in one of the program's partner institutions (Accenture, Grupo Ageas Portugal, Future Healthcare, iFoods, Izertis, Millennium BCP, NOVA IMS, SAS and Tranquilidade).
NOVA IMS' degree programs are accredited by A3ES (Agency for Assessment and Accreditation of Higher Education).
Course units include:
- Big Data Modeling and Management
- Business Cases with Data Science
- Business Intelligence
- Business Process Management
- Computational Intelligence for Optimization
- Data Mining
- Data Visualization
- Digital Transformation
- Machine Learning
- Programming for Data Science
- Statistics for Data Science
- Storing and Retrieving Data
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
June 21st to July 21st, 2022
DisciplinesBusiness Information Systems Computer Sciences Data Science & Big Data View 12 other Masters in Computer Sciences in Portugal
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
To enter this program, applicants must meet the following requirement:
- Hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a compatible field
- Be proficient in English (spoken and written);
- Strong motivation;
- High-level achievements in previous academic and professional careers.
International3200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6400 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEA3200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6400 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
The tuition fee is €6.400, of which €4.200 corresponds to the 1st year of the program and the remaining €2.200 for the master thesis and internship.
Living costs for Lisbon
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- Financial discounts:
- Students who choose to pay the tuition fee in a single payment have a 5% discount on the payable amount;
- Students who choose to pay the tuition fee in two payments have a 2,5% discount on the payable amount.
- NOVA IMS' Alumni (Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Master Degree and Doctoral Programs) from a different program of the onethey will attend have a 20% discount on the tuition fee, not cumulative with the financial discount.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.