The Master of Business Administration from Unicaf Scholarships prepares participants for early entry into positions holding significant general management responsibilities, whilst developing a thorough understanding of the principal functional areas of management.
The course team recognises the importance of keeping a management course at the cutting edge of learning in a rapidly changing business environment and is committed to that goal.
Our particular course is also built around five key framing objectives:
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Organizational Behaviour
- Managing Strategic Change
- Strategic Marketing
- Managing Through Finance
- Consultancy Management
- Project Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 9 other Masters in Business Administration in Cyprus
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- An accredited UK Honours degree with minimum 2.2 classification or recognized international equivalent. Some professional qualifications may also be acceptable. Extensive professional experience may also be considered in exceptional cases.
- Official transcripts from all universities, colleges and other post-secondary educational institutions attended.
- Personal Statement (minimum 500 words) explaining how the programme of study will benefit the student’s career progression.
- Up to date CV
- Two references (academic or professional) listed on CV stating referee’s full name, contact details, and relationship to the applicant.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
Tuition FeeVisit official programme website
Unicaf can prepare you for the brilliant future you and your family have been dreaming of. With generous scholarships that allow you to earn your degree at a fraction of the original cost. With the online provision of internationally recognised degrees, awarded by Unicaf’s partner universities in the UK, the US, Europe and Africa. With 24/7 access to study material, that allows you to keep your job and salary during your studies. Unicaf makes it easier to make your people proud!
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.