About this Degree
The Master of Business Administration from Unicaf Scholarships prepares participants for early entry into positions holding significant general management responsibilities, whilst developing a thorough understanding of the principal functional areas of management.
The course team recognises the importance of keeping a management course at the cutting edge of learning in a rapidly changing business environment and is committed to that goal.
Improve your chances: A Master's degree can improve your chances of landing a job interview.
Develop your skills: Highly demanded skills such as organisation and team working skills are developed through the courses and allow students to further enhance their capabilities.
Future employment: Throughout the Master's degree key aspects will be taught which will help students with their future career.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The experience: Online learning through Unicaf is made possible by an advanced learning management system, designed to provide an optimal learning experience for students.
- The support: Friendly, experienced Unicaf student advisers guide applicants through every stage of the application process and support you all the way until you complete your programme and receive your degree.
- The online classroom: Students have regular contact and interaction with faculty and fellow students from around the world.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 18 other Masters in Business Administration in Cyprus
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- An accredited UK Honours degree with minimum 2.2 classification or recognized international equivalent. Some professional qualifications may also be acceptable. Extensive professional experience may also be considered in exceptional cases.
- Official transcripts from all universities, colleges and other post-secondary educational institutions attended.
- Personal Statement (minimum 500 words) explaining how the programme of study will benefit the student’s career progression.
- Up to date CV
- Two references (academic or professional) listed on CV stating referee’s full name, contact details, and relationship to the applicant.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International6500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6500 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National6500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6500 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Unicaf can prepare you for the brilliant future you and your family have been dreaming of. With generous scholarships that allow you to earn your degree at a fraction of the original cost. With the online provision of internationally recognised degrees, awarded by Unicaf’s partner universities in the UK, the US, Europe and Africa. With 24/7 access to study material, that allows you to keep your job and salary during your studies. Unicaf makes it easier to make your people proud!
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.