More specifically, the Healthcare Management from Unicaf Scholarships covers a wide range of knowledge and skills, necessary for health professionals, dealing with administration and finance, both in design and planning, as well as in the management of health services.
In addition to the expertise and technical skills, the programme teaches the analysis of strategies, measures and actions aimed at developing the health sector, within the wider context of social policy.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Health Quality Management
- Health Systems and Evaluation of Health Systems, Services and Public Health Programmes
- Introduction to Management Health Services and Human Resources in Health Organizations
- Epidemiology and Public Health
- Operational Management and Marketing in Health Organizations
- Research Methodology
- Health Information Systems
- Social and Behavioural Aspects of Health Management – Health Law and Ethical Issues
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Admission to a Master’s Degree Programme requires an accredited Bachelor’s degree
- HND holders with good relevant work experience, (post graduation), may also be considered for entry.
- Proficiency in the English language is a pre-requisite (if the Bachelor degree was not taught in English).
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.