The MBA Health Management programme from Unicaf Scholarships builds on the established strength of the management core syllabus, to provide expertise in the unique elements and issues within the healthcare industry. The role of the manager in healthcare organisations continues to grow in importance, as the rapidly changing healthcare industry increases in significance, in all parts of the world.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Management Health Services and Human Resources in Health Organizations
- Operational Management and Marketing in Health Organizations
- Health Economics and Financial Management of Public and Private Health Services
- Finance and Strategic Management
- Theories of Management
- Business Function and Procedures
- Strategic Development
- Strategic Leadership and Practice
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesHealth Management Health Sciences Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 6 other Masters in Health Sciences in Cyprus
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Admission to a Master’s Degree Programme requires an accredited Bachelor’s degree HND holders with good relevant work experience, (post graduation), may also be considered for entry.
- Proficiency in the English language is a pre-requisite (if the Bachelor degree was not taught in English).
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.