Providing a rigorous training into the challenges of the oil and gas industries, this Oil and Gas Management programme from Unicaf Scholarships offers an insight into the energy sector and also focuses on environmental issues and changing patterns of viability in exploration and development.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Finance and Strategic Management
- Theories of Management
- Business Function and Procedures
- Strategic Development
- Strategic Leadership and Practice
- Accounting and Economics in Oil and Gas
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Mining, Oil & Gas View 13 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Cyprus
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Admission to a Master’s Degree Programme requires an accredited Bachelor’s degree
- HND holders with good relevant work experience, (post graduation), may also be considered for entry
- Proficiency in the English language is a pre-requisite (if the Bachelor degree was not taught in English)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.