The graduates of this Management Information Systems from Unicaf Scholarships gain advanced skills in software and hardware, network administration and database systems and are thoroughly equipped for a successful career in the industry.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Finance and Strategic Management
- Theories of Management
- Business Function and Procedures
- Strategic Development
- Strategic Leadership and Practice
- Web Design and Development
- Business Data Communication and Security
- IT Project Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Informatics & Information Sciences Business Information Systems View 5 other Masters in Informatics & Information Sciences in Cyprus
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Admission to a Master’s Degree Programme requires an accredited Bachelor’s degree HND holders with good relevant work experience, (post graduation), may also be considered for entry.
- Proficiency in the English language is a pre-requisite (if the Bachelor degree was not taught in English).
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.