Unicaf Scholarships top-class Master in Business Administration prepares its graduates for the very demanding world of business and provides an excellent opportunity for ambitious business students or working professionals to enhance their career. Further it is ideal for people wishing to start their own business while it offers excellent prospects for future employment.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Theories of Management
- Strategic Development
- Finance and Strategic Management
- Business Function and Procedures
- Strategic Leadership and Practice
- Supply Chains and Logistics
- Professional Development
- Research Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 9 other Masters in Business Administration in Cyprus
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Admission to a Master’s Degree Programme requires an accredited Bachelor’s degree
- HND holders with good relevant work experience, (post graduation), may also be considered for entry
- Proficiency in the English language is a pre-requisite (if the Bachelor degree was not taught in English)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.