As a Master in Finance student, you will gain access to the WHU network offering unparalleled opportunities, and a dedicated and top-ranked Career Center to assist you in your career goals. While many Master in Finance graduates naturally gravitate towards the banking and finance industry, many students also enter the consulting, industry and services, and start-up sectors.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Capital Market Theory
International Financial Reporting
International Tax Strategy
Exchange Rates and International Finance
Monetary Economics and Central Banking
Advanced Corporate Finance
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 21 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
Early Bird: March 5, 2023 (no application fee)
Application Dates (EEA): April 30, 2023
Application Dates (non EEA): May 31, 2023
- 90 or 120 credits (depends on the track)
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Accounting View 73 other Masters in Finance in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management and/or in Germany, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution with at least 180 ECTS
- At least 12 weeks of relevant practical experience
- Proof of English proficiency (TOEFL/IELTS)
- Proof of strong analytical and quantitative skills (GMAT/GRE/TM-BASE)
- International experience of about 3 months
- Successful completion of WHU admission process
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International19885 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34800 EUR for the full programme during 21 months.
EU/EEA19885 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34800 EUR for the full programme during 21 months.
- 28,300€ - 90 credit track (fees for capstone module (€1,600) are not included)
- 34,800€ - 120 credit track (includes tuition for a semester abroad)
Living costs for Vallendar
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.