The possibility to obtain the Dual Master’s Degree in Pharmaceutical Chemistry and Industrial Business Management at Fundacion IQS as two combined official Master’s Degrees provides our students with an excellent scientific-technical education and vast business management knowledge.
This Dual Master’s Degree allows the credits of the Master’s Degree in Industrial Business Management to be distributed over the two years, according to individual preferences. Students are thus able to complete the Master’s Degree in Industrial Business Management within one or two years.
- Euromaster ECTN
- Financial Times
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Dual Master’s Degrees offer a well-rounded education and enhance the career opportunities after completing the studies. They provide our students with a unique profile in the current highly competitive environment, where constant training is essential.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesChemistry Pharmacy International Business View 65 other Masters in International Business in Spain
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Transcript of records with average grade in scale 0-10.
- 1 color ID photo with white background.
- Valid ID card copy (or passport) on both sides.
- Document accrediting the necessary English level to pursue the Master’s Degree (see section "language requirements"). IQS students are exempt from submitting this document.
- €100 application processing fee (refundable if you are not admitted).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International199 EUR/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 199 EUR per credit and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA199 EUR/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 199 EUR per credit and a duration of 24 months.
The credit price varies between €199 and €238.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.