Industrial Business Management at IQS - Ramon Llull University broadens students' business knowledge, it is an opportunity to apply the technical and scientific skills acquired during their undergraduate studies into practice in the business world.
Competences to be acquired
In today's business world, companies need employees in the following three major areas:
- General area, for which general education is required. It includes managers who need to have a global vision of the company and its surroundings. Shared services, such as finance, business, information systems and human resources, providing services available to all the departments of the company
- Specific areas, including tasks that require specific training and are related to specific jobs or specific departments The Master's Degree in Industrial Management deepens students' understanding of those three areas and complements the scientific education the University graduates already possess. It provides them with the ability to design, generate and market new products, commercialize existing products or optimize production processes and improve strategies with their current employer.
The master's degree complements and deepens the scientific and technical education previously acquired in engineering or other degrees, both with respect to contents and skills. With a clear focus on business needs, students will acquire specific skills related to the business world as well as cross-curricular skills.
With a strong professional orientation, the programme aims to prepare students to perform professional activities in business administration and management, mainly in industrial companies, such as the food, automotive, electronics, telecommunication, capital goods manufacturers, wood, metal, textile, and chemical industries.
Graduates will be able to develop their professional activity in the fields of marketing, finance, human resources, management or quality control, and strategic management. They will also be able to set up and manage small- to medium-sized companies or work in business administration and management departments in public organisations.
- Economic Analysis
- International Economics
- Financial Statement Planning
- Cost Analysis for Decision Making
- Financial Analysis
- Business Law
- Human Resources Management
- Logistics and Processes
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies International Business View 76 other Masters in International Business in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Regarding the different possibilities of access, students with the following types of degrees are given preferred access:
- Health Sciences
- Engineering and architecture
- If necessary, engineering, architecture or technical degrees belonging to the areas of Sciences and Health Sciences will be considered.
International12540 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 209 EUR per credit during 12 months.
EU/EEA12540 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 209 EUR per credit during 12 months.
- The credit price varies between €199 and €238.
Living costs for Barcelona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.