Objectives and Competencies of the International Marketing in a Digital Environment - International Marketing and Sales Management (Dual Master Marketing) from Fundacion IQS
- Develop effective digital marketing strategies.
- Apply principles of international brand management.
- Create products specifically designed for international markets.
- Optimize quality and contents of web pages, social media, and online communities.
- Implement digital strategies and promotional campaigns through mobile devices and social media.
- Plan integrated omnichannel distribution strategies.
- Understand the selling process in B2B international contexts.
- Take appropriate decisions according to changes in the external environment and market opportunities.
- Social media
- Market research
- Public relations
- Event management
By professional profile
- Marketing director
- Director of communication
- Brand/Product Manager
- Key Account Manager
- Commercial/Sales Director
- Marketing Researcher
- Marketing Analyst
- Customer Manager
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Communication and Advertising Specialist
- International Marketing Strategy
- International Marketing Management Simulation
- International Brand Management
- International Product Development
- Global Retail Management
- Advanced Market Research
- Marketing Data Intelligence
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
60 + 9 additional credits ECTS
More informationGo to the official programme website
DisciplinesMarketing International Business Environmental Management View 62 other Masters in International Business in Spain
- In order to access the Dual Master’s Program in International Marketing in a Digital Enviroment / International Marketing & Sales Management, students will need to have obtained a Spanish university degree or a qualification issued by a higher education institution established within the framework of the European Higher Education Area (EHEA), accrediting access to Master's degrees in the country issuing the qualification.
- Transcript of records with average grade in a scale 0-10.
- 1 color ID photo with white background.
- Photocopy of valid ID card (or passport) on both sides.
- Document accrediting the requested English level to follow the Master.
International199 EUR/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 199 EUR per credit and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA199 EUR/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 199 EUR per credit and a duration of 12 months.
The credit price varies between €199 and €238
Regarding the Masters, IQS offers scholarships to those students who want to do a Master at IQS, and who have completed their undergraduate studies at another University.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.