International Marketing in a Digital Environment - International Marketing and Sales Management at IQS - Ramon Llull University will enable students to acquire knowledge, skills and competences, focusing in particular on international and digital marketing. This will help students to:
- Develop strategic thinking behind the selection and entry into new markets
- Take appropriate decisions according to changes in the external environment and market opportunities
- Apply principles of international brand management
- Create products specifically designed for international markets
- Optimise the quality and contents of websites, social media, and online communities
- Develop effective digital marketing strategies
Competences to be acquired
- Social media
- Market research
- Public relations
- Event management
By professional profile
- Marketing director
- Director of communication
- Brand/Product Manager
- Key Account Manager
- Commercial/Sales Director
- Marketing Researcher
- Marketing Analyst
- Customer Manager
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Communication and Advertising Specialist
- International Marketing Strategy
- International Marketing Management Simulation
- International Brand Management
- International Product Development
- Global Retail Management
- Advanced Market Research
- Marketing Data Intelligence
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Business Digital Marketing View 76 other Masters in International Business in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- In order to be admitted to the Dual Master’s Program in International Marketing in a Digital Environment / International Marketing & Sales Management, applicants must be in possession of a University degree granted by a Spanish University or an equivalent degree issued by a higher education institution from the European Higher Education Area (EHEA) accrediting access to master's level programs in the country issuing the qualification.
- Academic transcript with grade point average (0-10).
- 1 ID Photography in colour and a white background.
- Copy of valid ID (or passport), both sides.
- Document that accredits the necessary level of English to attend the master’s degree (see the “required language” section).
International12540 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 209 EUR per credit during 12 months.
EU/EEA12540 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 209 EUR per credit during 12 months.
- The credit price varies between €199 and €238
Living costs for Barcelona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.