You can study Bioanalytical Chemistry and Pharmaceutical Analysis (Part-Time) course at Hochschule Fresenius University Of Applied Sciences in just three (part-time) semesters. Gain professional knowledge of modern analytical methods and the correct classification of the results these methods deliver. This internationally focused program is taught entirely in English.
Having analyzed molecules and examined biological processes, graduates of our Master’s study program have a range of potential careers. Your newly acquired ability to understand the entire analytical process will make you a sought-after expert in many fields – for example with companies in the chemical and pharmaceutical industry, biotech companies, public authorities, analysis and research institutes, and manufacturers of analytical devices. Potential roles include:
- Research assistant/head of research at a private company (after completing a doctorate)
- Product and sales expert for analytical devices
- Project manager
- Quality control manager at a private company
- Researcher of fundamental science at a public institute
- Member of staff/director at a regulatory
This study program is recognized and accredited by the state.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Industrial Engineering Tools and Processes
- Digital Innovations
- International Management
- Financial Management
- Digital Industry and Smart Production: Industrial Internet
- Research Methods and International Experience
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Students interested in joining this Master’s program at Hochschule Fresenius must be able to provide documentation of a Bachelor-level degree (180 ECTS-points) or a comparable academic qualification (e.g. a German diplom degree). Students who have not yet completed their Bachelor’s program must have acquired 80 percent of their credit points when submitting their application. Outstanding credits must be completed by matriculation at the latest.
- The Bachelor’s program must be completed with a grade of “good” or better. If the average grade does not meet this requirement, academic ability may be proven by means of a separate admissions test.
- Applicants must have gained at least 60 of the ECTS points in their previous Bachelor’s degree from economic modules. Students with insufficient ECTS points in these subject areas must pass an admissions test.
- English skills: Level B2 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
International480 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 480 EUR per module during 18 months.
EU/EEA480 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 480 EUR per module during 18 months.
480,00 € monthly
Living costs for Idstein
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.