The objective of the Master in Global Entrepreneurial Management at Fundacion IQS is to expand on the executive level management skills for businesses and organisations in global markets, relying heavily on innovation and the entrepreneurial spirit.
The programme ensures that you develop abilities in multicultural teamwork settings and enhance your negotiation and communication skills in global contexts. Upon completing the programme, you will be ready to take on management level positions in business and organisations involved in international markets.
Competences to be Acquired
- Understanding the new environment concerning: politics, economics, culture and society– all key aspects in business management.
- Identifying, analysing and developing new innovative ideas and opportunities in business applied to global markets.
- Developing entrepreneurial capabilities by way of practical experience.
- Developing tools and capabilities by conducting real consulting projects in businesses present in global markets.
- Acquiring the capabilities to develop new innovative ideas that you can use to implement an international business plan.
- Designing business strategies when creating international businesses.
- Developing and implementing new formulas in: commerce, finance and operations, applied to companies going global.
IQS has a Professional Career Services office that helps students to connect with professional opportunities. Students can also make use of the career services from Fu Jen University and University of San Francisco.
Some of the companies that have hired our graduates include: Apple, Inc., Deloitte, Toyota Astra Motor, Yelp, KPMG, Riskflow, TechStars, Bacardi, Expedia, Inc., Cisco Systems, Sony PlayStation, American Heart Association, Mango, among others.
- Euromaster ECTN
- Financial Times
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Global environment and business trends
- Technology Appreciation and Intellectual Property Management
- Cross-Cultural Management and Ethical Business Practice
- Common Ground in Corporate Valuation and Accounting
- Consulting Projects
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Management, Organisation & Leadership View 106 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Spain
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Transcript of records with average grade in a scale 0-10.
- 1 color ID photo with white background.
- Photocopy of valid ID card (or passport) on both sides.
- Document accrediting the requested English level to follow the Master).
- €100 fee for application assessment (refundable in case of not being admitted).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
Tuition FeeVisit official programme website
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
- United States
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.