With this International Master in Business Administration in Mallorca from ESERP Business and Law School as a base, you can work in the field of strategic planning for business and company organisation. And it doesn’t stop there, as there other subjects related to economic oversight at a company, the execution of logistical operations, and how to carry out strategic evaluations and analyses of other businesses in order to weigh the benefits of doing business with them. Furthermore, you will learn how to negotiate and correctly position a brand in the national and international markets and lead an organisation in the development of competitive advantages.
Why study this IMBA?
Increasingly, companies are looking to achieve new business opportunities. Therefore, the labour market demands professional profiles that have a global and strategic vision of the company. Studying our MBA - Master in Business Administration will provide you with this integral concept of business and will prepare you to manage and administer a company successfully.
What are you going to learn?
You will develop the management skills and management knowledge needed to run a successful business. You will specialize in the global functioning of organizations, enhancing strategic vision and decision making, leading teams, driving transformation in any sector, as well as understanding business trends in the market.
- International Accreditation - Issued by the University of Applied Sciences, Schmalkalden (Germany).
- International Accreditation - Issued by the European Communication School (France – Belgium).
- Legal and Fiscal Framework for a Company’s Activities
- Company Policy and General Management. Organisation and Strategy
- Executive Skills. Leadership and Motivation. Team Management
- Cooperation and Conflict Resolution. Company Ethics and CSR
- Marketing Strategies. Digital Marketing
- Globalization and Internationalization of Markets
- Operations Management and Purchasing Function. Supply Chain
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 76 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
One of the following requirements must be met in order to access the ESERP’s Master’s & MBA programmes and degrees:
Access with work experience of more than 4 years
- Employment History Record.
- Or, with a letter with the letterhead signed and stamped by the company, which verifies the amount of time the individual has worked for the company and the position held. More than one letter may be submitted from various companies, provided that the total amounts to 4 years.
Access with a university degree of 180 ECTS or equivalent
International13200 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13200 EUR for the full programme during 9 months.
EU/EEA13200 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13200 EUR for the full programme during 9 months.
- First payment - €1,800
- The rest will be paid in 10 monthly instalments, financed directly by ESERP, without interest from October to September of €950
- 5% discount for early payment - €12,540
Living costs for Palma de Mallorca
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.