The University of Birmingham School of Dentistry course will deliver progressive study through Certificate, Diploma and MSc levels providing you with detailed understanding and clinical skills for successful, predictable and enjoyable advanced restorative dentistry.
Teaching during the two-year course is delivered online and in two face-to-face residential courses in a highly accessible format designed by the School of Dentistry’s award-winning e-learning team.
The Restorative Dentistry (Distance Learning) programme will provide advanced training in the subjects most commonly carried out in clinical practice:
- Direct restorations
- Fixed and removable prosthodontics
Employers expect postgraduates to have a range of skills that exceed their subject knowledge. Careers Network offers a range of events and support services that are designed for all students, including postgraduates looking to find their niche in the job market.
The Careers Network also have subject specific careers consultants and advisers for each College so you can be assured the information you receive will be relevant to your subject area.
- Introduction to Restorative Dentistry
- Foundations of Restorative Dentistry
- Fundamentals of Restorative Dentistry
- Intermediate Restorative Procedures
- Advanced Restorative Procedures
- Complex Restorative Procedures
- Clinical Portfolio
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesDentistry View 13 other Masters in Dentistry in United Kingdom
- The course is designed for dentists at all stages of their careers, anywhere in the world.
- For the duration of course you must be employed in suitable clinical setting that will provide patients requiring a range of restorative treatments, on which case report exercises are based.
International9720 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19440 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA9720 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19440 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
- You can apply for a government loan for postgraduate Masters study. This is a contribution towards the costs of study and whether the loan is used towards fees, maintenance or other costs will be at the discretion of the student.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!