What are you going to learn?
During the International Master in Business Administration in Barcelona from the ESERP Business and Law School, you will be prepared to manage a business and carry out a variety of strategies. Additionally, you will able to manage finances, carry out operations, logistics and quality control, and evaluate businesses for the purpose of considering possible mergers or other activities. You will also learn how to negotiate, position your brand in the market, carry out strategic external analyses, and attract clients, among many other topics.
- International Accreditation - Issued by the University of Applied Sciences, Schmalkalden (Germany).
- International Accreditation - Issued by the European Communication School (France – Belgium).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Legal and Fiscal Framework for a Company’s Activities
- Company Policy and General Management. Organisation and Strategy
- The Role of Human Resources in the Company
- Executive Skills. Leadership and Motivation. Team Management
- Cooperation and Conflicts Resolution. Company Ethics and CSR
- Company Marketing and Commercial Management
- Marketing Strategies. Digital Marketing
- Globalisation and Internationalisation of Markets
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 70 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
One of the following requirements must be met in order to access the ESERP’s Master’s & MBA programmes and degrees:
Access with work experience of more than 4 years
- Employment History Record.
- Or, with a letter with the letterhead signed and stamped by the company, which verifies the amount of time the individual has worked for the company and the position held. More than one letter may be submitted from various companies, provided that the total amounts to 4 years.
Access with a university degree of 180 ECTS or equivalent
International13200 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13200 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 9 months.
EU/EEA13200 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13200 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 9 months.
- First payment - €1,800
- The rest will be paid in 10 monthly instalments, financed directly by ESERP, without interest from October to September of €950
- 5% discount for early payment - €12,540
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.