The Master in Marketing and Commercial Management in Barcelona from ESERP Business and Law School is taught entirely in English, which will provide you with the communication skills you need to do what you like most from anywhere on the planet, since this language is the most frequently used in the business world.
What are you going to learn?
You will study the importance of brand value and the different business strategies that exist to attract customers and consolidate your company in the market. You will also learn to make sales forecasts and analyse the markets so that your commercial actions pay off, both nationally and internationally.
Advertising and technological innovations will also be an important part of this Master’s Degree, as well as fairs and congresses, both fundamental in this sector. All of this with a study methodology that will allow you to train with real case studies so that you’ll know how to act when the day comes.
If you want to work in marketing and commercial management, then find out more about the Master in Marketing & Commercial Management in Barcelona, no strings attached. You’ll expand your job options and can work doing what you love.
- International Accreditation - Issued by the University of Applied Sciences, Schmalkalden (Germany).
- International Accreditation - Issued by the European Communication School (France-Belgium).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Branding, Crisis Management and Reputational Risk
- Management Skills. Leadership and Empowerment. Team Management
- Sales Network Management. Negotiation & Key Account Management
- Digital Marketing & E-commerce
- Marketing and Supply Chain Management
- Sales Budget. Pricing Policy. Profits & Gross Margin
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesMarketing Management, Organisation & Leadership Commerce View 111 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
One of the following requirements must be met in order to access the ESERP’s Master’s & MBA programmes and degrees:
Access with work experience of more than 4 years
- Employment History Record.
- Or, with a letter with the letterhead signed and stamped by the company, which verifies the amount of time the individual has worked for the company and the position held. More than one letter may be submitted from various companies, provided that the total amounts to 4 years.
Access with a university degree of 180 ECTS or equivalent
International7950 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7950 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 9 months.
EU/EEA7950 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7950 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 9 months.
- First payment - €1,000
- The rest will be paid in 10 monthly instalments, financed directly by ESERP, without interest from October to July of €695
- 5% discount for early payment - €7,552
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.