What are you going to learn?
The Master of Science in Business and Strategic Management in Barcelona from ESERP Business and Law School is taught entirely in English, the language used worldwide in business, which will give you a leg up when entering the job market.
By studying this Master’s Degree, you will acquire managerial skills that will allow you to manage everything from the company’s strategies to financial details. You will also learn how to evaluate companies in order to conduct negotiations, as well as how to act in the event of an economic crisis within the company.
But that’s not all, you will also be trained in market internationalisation, being able to apply this knowledge to the benefit of the company you work for. And not to mention the study of technological innovations, something that is currently so important in all business areas.
- International Accreditation - Issued by the University of Applied Sciences, Schmalkalden (Germany).
- International Accreditation - Issued by the European Communication School (France-Belgium).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Legal and Fiscal Framework for a Company’s Activities
- Company Policy and General Management. Organisation and Strategy
- The Role of Human Resources in the Company
- Executive Skills. Leadership and Motivation. Team Management
- Cooperation and Conflict Resolution. Company Ethics and CSR
- Company Marketing and Commercial Management
- Marketing Strategies. Digital Marketing
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Strategic Management View 14 other Masters in Strategic Management in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
One of the following requirements must be met in order to access the ESERP’s Master’s & MBA programmes and degrees:
Access with work experience of more than 4 years
- Employment History Record.
- Or, with a letter with the letterhead signed and stamped by the company, which verifies the amount of time the individual has worked for the company and the position held. More than one letter may be submitted from various companies, provided that the total amounts to 4 years.
Access with a university degree of 180 ECTS or equivalent
International7950 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7950 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 9 months.
EU/EEA7950 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7950 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 9 months.
- First payment - €1,000
- The rest will be paid in 10 monthly instalments, financed directly by ESERP, without interest from October to July of €695
- 5% discount for early payment - €7,552
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.