Not only will you learn what business management and strategic planning consist of, you will also be trained in advertising, marketing and innovation management in order to succeed in business. You will be able to manage financing, purchasing and, of course, work teams, all of which are fundamental when it comes to achieving the objectives set by the company.
Apart from being able to be the general manager of a company, you will be able to manage any department in these companies. In addition, you can dedicate your work to strategy development or work as an external consultant. And, having been trained in team management, you will also be able to focus on human resources or even be a coach.
Why study this Master?
Management is a key for the development of organizations, it requires a high level of leadership from who manage the company, it requires the establishment of a communication system that allows employees to work as a team, coordinating all their efforts and contributing effectively to the fulfillment of the organization's goals. The Master's in Business Management will allow you to expand your professional skills and generate value in companies by providing advanced solutions.
What are you going to learn?
This 360º Master of Science in Business Management in Mallorca from ESERP Business and Law School shows you how to make complex business decisions, in order to achieve objectives and defined the strategies to do so; planning the necessary resources that enable you to obtain management positions. You will learn all about risk management, logistics, quality or innovation
- International Accreditation - Issued by the University of Applied Sciences, Schmalkalden (Germany).
- International Accreditation - Issued by the European Communication School (France-Belgium).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Legal and Fiscal Framework for a Company’s Activities
- Company Policy and General Management. Organisation and Strategy
- The Role of Human Resources in the Company
- Executive Skills. Leadership and Motivation. Team Management
- Cooperation and Conflict Resolution. Company Ethics and Csr
- Company Marketing and Commercial Management
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Strategic Management View 100 other Masters in Business Administration in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
One of the following requirements must be met in order to access the ESERP’s Master’s & MBA programmes and degrees:
Access with work experience of more than 4 years
- Employment History Record.
- Or, with a letter with the letterhead signed and stamped by the company, which verifies the amount of time the individual has worked for the company and the position held. More than one letter may be submitted from various companies, provided that the total amounts to 4 years.
Access with a university degree of 180 ECTS or equivalent
International7850 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7850 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 9 months.
EU/EEA7850 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7850 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 9 months.
- First payment - €1,000
- The rest will be paid in 10 monthly instalments, financed directly by ESERP, without interest from October to July of €685
- 5% discount for early payment - €7,457
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.