Additional specific knowledge is gained through the program of this study in the field of power supply and vehicle systems, application of energy electronics in the vehicle, digital image and video processing and in the field of machine learning in systems of autonomous and networked vehicles. You have the possibility to start your journey online and move to the campus when the courses can be conducted safely in the classrooms.Upon completion of the master’s (graduate) study programme in Automotive Computing and Communications, students will be able to:
- create a project plan using appropriate project planning and management tools and techniques;
- develop and test algorithms for effective message transmission in wireless ad-hoc vehicle networks;
- design automotive software support: from risk analysis to a functionally safe concept;
- develop one’s own software solution to the given problem for the target architecture and correct the faults that occurred in its creation;
- design and test embedded computing systems with peripheral units;
- specify and explain the functioning of developed and applied automotive computer systems;
- explain and apply automotive software diagnostics methods;
- choose and apply appropriate deep learning methods and models to solving specific problems in intelligent transport systems;
- analyse modes of energy flow management in a vehicle by using electronic energy converters;
- create energy storage system models in a vehicle and perform a critical analysis of simulation results;
- apply advanced image and video processing algorithms in real time;
- analyse communication networks in a vehicle and define the characteristics of key protocols;
- identify engineering tasks, necessary knowledge and skills related to manufacturing technologies, measures, procedures, regulations and norms for ensuring work safety and employment protection.
Accreditation given by Croatian Agency for Science and Higher Education.
Programme Structure1st semester
- COMPUTER SYSTEM DESIGN
- EMBEDDED LINUX
- ADVANCED PROGRAMMING
- AUTOMOTIVE SOFTWARE QUALITY ASSURANCE
- DRIVE SYSTEMS AND VEHICLE POWER SUPPLY
- SOFTWARE ARCHITECTURE IN SAFETY-CRITICAL CONTROL SYSTEMS
- OBJECT BASED PROGRAMMING
- APPLIED POWER ELECTRONICS
- AUTOMOTIVE COMPUTER NETWORKS AND PROTOCOLS
- EMBEDDED COMPUTER SYSTEMS
- DIGITAL IMAGE AND VIDEO PROCESSING FOR AUTONOMOUS VEHICLES
- METHODS AND TECHNIQUES FOR AUTOMOTIVE SOFTWARE TESTING
- SECURITY OF INFORMATION SYSTEMS
- MACHINE LEARNING IN SYSTEMS OF AUTONOMOUS NETWORKED VEHICLES
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- INTELLIGENT TRANSPORTATION SYSTEMS
- ELECTIVE COURSE
- MASTER’S THESIS
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Generally, master’s (graduate) study programme requires 3 years of higher education, in fields of electrical engineering and/or computer engineering, computer science, computing. The enrolment will also be possible for candidates who had obtained their degrees in technical or natural sciences (e.g. mechanical engineering*, mathematics, etc.).
- In such cases, the Faculty Committee for Teaching and Student Affairs will determine additional/differential courses which must be passed prior to enrolling in the second study programme year (for additional questions regarding this issue, please contact email@example.com).
- English language certificate – B2 level is required.
International5000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5000 EUR per year during 24 months.
National5000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5000 EUR per year during 24 months.
- Regular tuition fee – 5000€
- The Faculty will reward 50% of the best students according to the ranking list of all students (newly enrolled) or based on the grades achieved in the 1st year (continuing students). These students will be charged a reduced tuition fee amounting 4000€ per year.
- Furthermore, the Faculty will reward 20% of the best students according to the ranking list of all students (newly enrolled) or based on the grades achieved in the 1st year (continuing students). These students will be charged a reduced tuition fee amounting 3000 € per year.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.