Building on the resources of an ACCE-accredited undergraduate Construction Management program as well as extensive interaction with the construction industry’s most vibrant companies, the M.S. Construction Management program at Roger Williams University offers 30 credits of coursework that can be completed in as little as one year for qualified students.
Designed for current undergraduates or working professionals with degrees in architecture, construction management, engineering, business, or related areas, the M.S. Construction Management program can be completed on a full-time or part-time basis on our main campus in Bristol, RI. An optional thesis is available for students who wish to complete research as part of the degree.
- Shawmut Design and Construction
- Suffolk Construction
- Gilbane Building Co.
- Consigli Construction
- Turner Construction Co.
- Arden Engineering
- Skanska USA
- Hensel Phelps Construction Co.
- Kiewit Construction Co.
- Structure Tone, Inc.
- Whiting Turner Contracting Co.
- Dimeo Construction
- New England Construction Co.
- Weeks Marine
- KBE Building Corp.
- Bond Brothers
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Fundamentals of Construction Management
- Modeling and Simulation Techniques for Construction Management
- Negotiations & Applications of Construction Law
- Construction Business Management Development
- Sustainable Construction
- Construction Organizational Control and Logistics
- Research Methods
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Management, Organisation & Leadership General Engineering & Technology View 376 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed application form and $50 application fee. An application fee is not required for RWU students. Please contact the Office of Graduate Admission for your fee waiver code.
- Letter of Intent (no more than two double-spaced pages) describing your interest in the Construction Management program, career goals, and how you can positively contribute to the graduate program at Roger Williams University.
- Two(2) letters of recommendation attesting to your potential to succeed in graduate school.
- Official transcripts from all institutions where undergraduate credit was earned.
- A resume is strongly recommended from students who possess work experience.
International1018 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1018 USD per credit during 12 months.
National1018 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1018 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Bristol
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.