You can choose to complete the program over the course of a few years, or you can choose to expedite your program and complete the entire program in as little as one year and an additional summer, making this one of the fastest to completion, completely online programs available.
As you complete the Physical Education program at the University of Central Missouri, you will find unparalleled quality through an ability to adapt many of the course learning activities to pursue specific educational experiences that will allow you to customize the content to meet your own professional goals.
Program Learning Outcomes
The graduate with a Master of Science degree in Physical Education will use the knowledge and skills obtained in the program to:
- Students will be able will be able to apply a variety of skills and strategies, used within the fields of physical education, to research, organize and synthesize information.
- Students will demonstrate knowledge in the holistic approach to understanding behavior and motivation profiles, and identify strategies used to impact these behaviors and profiles.
- Students will apply appropriate research methodology in the fields of motor learning, cognitive learning and performance.
- Students will utilize contemporary pedagogical research methodology to gain knowledge related to effective physical education.
- Students will be able to create and discuss a variety of assessment tools which facilitate learning in a physical education setting.
- Applied Research in Physical Education and Coaching
- Effective Teaching in Physical Education
- Growth and Physical Performance of the Preschool and Elementary Child
- Physical Activity Promotion
- Principles of Motor Learning
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
Students Staying in Their Home Country deadline: 2-3 weeks prior to the start of the semester.
DisciplinesPhysiotherapy Sports Management Sports Sciences View 102 other Masters in Sports Management in United States
- a bachelor’s degree
- a graduate GPA of 3.0 or higher
- letters of recommendation
- a statement of purpose
International13002 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 394 USD per credit during 12 months.
National13002 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 394 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.