Our students develop their own online courses or programs using best practices in online teaching and learning. Student-created courses will be designed for their areas of expertise, the needs of their learners, and their institutional settings.
Our Online Teaching and Learning program at California State University East Bay is not cohort-based, with all students taking the same courses each semester. Rather, students can complete the degree by choosing either the Fast Track or Flex Track option. However, each course has weekly assignments and due dates so it is not self-paced.
The training and skills acquired in the MSEd-OTL program can transfer into almost any educational or training fields, including: university, community college, K-12, corporate, military, educational administration, curriculum design, technical support, and other fields requiring design, development, implementation, and teaching services.
- Online Teaching and Learning
- Instructional Design Models for Online Learning
- Technology Tools for Online Instruction
- Designing Curriculum for Online Instruction
- Building the Online Environment
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEducation Teaching View 576 other Masters in Teaching in United States
- If you were educated outside of the U.S., you must have earned a degree equivalent to a 4-year U.S. Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution. An official determination of eligibility will be made during the application process.
- English language proficiency
- Statement of Purpose
- CV / Resume
- Letters of Recommendation
International15557 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15557 USD per year during 12 months.
National15557 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15557 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State8429 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8429 USD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.