Our students develop their own online courses or programs using best practices in online teaching and learning. Student-created courses will be designed for their areas of expertise, the needs of their learners, and their institutional settings.
Our Online Teaching and Learning program at California State University East Bay is not cohort-based, with all students taking the same courses each semester. Rather, students can complete the degree by choosing either the Fast Track or Flex Track option. However, each course has weekly assignments and due dates so it is not self-paced.
The training and skills acquired in the MSEd-OTL program can transfer into almost any educational or training fields, including: university, community college, K-12, corporate, military, educational administration, curriculum design, technical support, and other fields requiring design, development, implementation, and teaching services.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Online Teaching and Learning
- Instructional Design Models for Online Learning
- Technology Tools for Online Instruction
- Designing Curriculum for Online Instruction
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesTeaching View 342 other Masters in Teaching in United States
- If you were educated outside of the U.S., you must have earned a degree equivalent to a 4-year U.S. Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution. An official determination of eligibility will be made during the application process.
- Have the equivalent of a minimum 2.5 GPA
- Pay the 70.00 USD non-refundable application fee.
- Official academic records of all colleges or universities attended (High School Transcripts are not required)
- English language exam score (TOEFL or IELTS)
International15546 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15546 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National15546 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15546 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State8274 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8274 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.