The curriculum builds and expands upon baccalaureate nursing practice and seeks to prepare nurses with broad knowledge and advanced skills needed for a higher level of nursing practice and leadership.
The Nursing Education program at California State University East Bay allows for a seamless pathway to a practice or research doctoral education for those interested in a doctoral degree. The program provides graduate nursing education in an accessible and flexible delivery approach of online, hybrid and on-ground courses. The program is designed to be completed in 4 semesters.
Graduates of the M.S. in Nursing program will be prepared to work in clinical, organizational, and academic work settings. Graduates of the Nursing Education concentration will be well equipped to work as clinical education leaders in practice settings or as educators in academic nursing programs. Graduates of the Leadership and Management concentration will be prepared for mid-level administration and leadership positions in clinical practice settings.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Learner-Centered Theory and Methods in Nursing Education
- Advanced Pathophysiology, Pharmacology & Health Assessment
- Curriculum Design and Outcomes in Nursing
- Instructional Strategies and Educational Technology in Nursing
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesNursing View 746 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- If you were educated outside of the U.S., you must have earned a degree equivalent to a 4-year U.S. Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution. An official determination of eligibility will be made during the application process.
- Have the equivalent of a minimum 2.5 GPA
- Pay the 70.00 USD non-refundable application fee.
- Official academic records of all colleges or universities attended (High School Transcripts are not required)
- English language exam score (TOEFL or IELTS)
International15546 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15546 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National15546 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15546 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State8274 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8274 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.