The curriculum builds and expands upon baccalaureate nursing practice and seeks to prepare nurses with broad knowledge and advanced skills needed for a higher level of nursing practice and leadership.
The Nursing Leadership and Administration program at California State University East Bay allows for a seamless pathway to a practice or research doctoral education for those interested in a doctoral degree. The program provides graduate nursing education in an accessible and flexible delivery approach of online, hybrid and on-ground courses. The program is designed to be completed in 4 semesters.
Graduates of the M.S. in Nursing program will be prepared to work in clinical, organizational, and academic work settings. Graduates of the Nursing Education concentration will be well equipped to work as clinical education leaders in practice settings or as educators in academic nursing programs. Graduates of the Leadership and Management concentration will be prepared for mid-level administration and leadership positions in clinical practice settings.
- Principles and Practices of Quality Patient Care
- Leadership Influence and Change
- Organizational Systems and Finance Management in Health Care
- Human Resources Management for Health Care
- Epidemiology of Population Health and Social Disparities
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesLeadership View 466 other Masters in Leadership in United States
- If you were educated outside of the U.S., you must have earned a degree equivalent to a 4-year U.S. Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution. An official determination of eligibility will be made during the application process.
- At least 1 year of RN experience preferred
- English language proficiency
- Statement of Purpose
- CV / Resume
- Letters of Recommendation
International15557 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15557 USD per year during 24 months.
National15557 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15557 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State8429 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8429 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Hayward
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.