The Economics - Quantitative Business Modeling program at California State University East Bay permits students to gain exposure to finance, marketing, and business analytics that is valuable in corporate careers, through selected courses in CBE’s business programs. The General Economics concentration is geared to advisory professions, the public sector, or PhD programs.
Program Learning Outcomes
Students graduating with a Master in Science in Economics will be able to:
- Generate solutions to economic optimization problems under constraints.
- Construct equilibria in models of strategic behavior.
- Identify and apply appropriate empirical techniques for estimation problems.
- Estimate models informed by economic theory using specialized software for data analysis.
- Foundations of Economic Theory
- Advanced Microeconomics
- Advanced Macroeconomics
- Advanced Econometrics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEconomics View 630 other Masters in Economics in United States
- If you were educated outside of the U.S., you must have earned a degree equivalent to a 4-year U.S. Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution. An official determination of eligibility will be made during the application process.
- Have the equivalent of a minimum 2.5 GPA
- Pay the 70.00 USD non-refundable application fee.
- Official academic records of all colleges or universities attended (High School Transcripts are not required)
- English language exam score (TOEFL or IELTS)
International15546 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15546 USD per year during 12 months.
National15546 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15546 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State8274 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8274 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Hayward
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.