The Nursing Education curriculum at Robert Morris University combines strong interdisciplinary support courses in education and information science with focused nursing courses to develop expertise in teaching and presentation methods that incorporate the use of technology. The M.S.N. program also offers a Simulation concentration, which prepares nurse educators who wish to specialize in the use of simulation technology for clinical and classroom instruction.
The Bachelor of Science in Nursing, the Master of Science in Nursing and the Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) programs in the School of Nursing and Health Services are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education.
- Ethical & Legal Issues in Healthcare
- Advanced Physical Assessment, Pathophysiology & Pharmacology
- Curriculum Design
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEducation Nursing View 333 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- All applicants must submit official transcripts of all undergraduate course work and graduate course work, if applicable.
- Official transcripts from all schools attended, whether or not some of the work is shown as advanced standing on your transcripts, must also be sent to the Office of Graduate Admissions.
- Robert Morris University offers over 20 graduate degrees, six doctoral programs, and a wide menu of certificates, certifications, and endorsements. Each program has their own unique admissions criteria and credentials to be submitted.
International20250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 675 USD per credit during 12 months.
National20250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 675 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.