Learners develop inter-professional communication and management skills, utilizing evidence-based practice and diverse perspectives to impact organizational change and innovation in healthcare networks.
The Nursing Leadership program at Robert Morris University offers five specialized tracks:
- Care coordination involves the management of personal, social, economic, and environmental factors that influence patient healthcare outcomes through an interpersonal approach.
- Global healthcare focuses on the ways diversity and culture influence healthcare, and how to utilize a global perspective when caring for patients.
- Nursing informatics deals with a unique technology-focused nursing specialty and how to utilize informatics to drive change and improve outcomes in healthcare.
- Nursing management focuses on working with healthcare administration and organizational leadership experts while learning to manage nursing units in healthcare organizations.
- Simulation offers health sciences educators the opportunity to learn effective strategies for simulation facilitation, instruction, and leadership.
The Bachelor of Science in Nursing, the Master of Science in Nursing and the Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) programs in the School of Nursing and Health Services are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education.
- Leadership and Communication
- Healthcare Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
- Organizational Change
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Nursing View 355 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- All applicants must submit official transcripts of all undergraduate course work and graduate course work, if applicable.
- Official transcripts from all schools attended, whether or not some of the work is shown as advanced standing on your transcripts, must also be sent to the Office of Graduate Admissions.
- Robert Morris University offers over 20 graduate degrees, six doctoral programs, and a wide menu of certificates, certifications, and endorsements. Each program has their own unique admissions criteria and credentials to be submitted.
International27900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 930 USD per credit during 12 months.
National27900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 930 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.