Learners develop inter-professional communication and management skills, utilizing evidence-based practice and diverse perspectives to impact organizational change and innovation in healthcare networks.The program offers five specialized tracks:
- Care coordination involves the management of personal, social, economic, and environmental factors that influence patient healthcare outcomes through an interpersonal approach.
- Global healthcare focuses on the ways diversity and culture influence healthcare, and how to utilize a global perspective when caring for patients.
- Nursing informatics deals with a unique technology-focused nursing specialty and how to utilize informatics to drive change and improve outcomes in healthcare.
- Nursing management focuses on working with healthcare administration and organizational leadership experts while learning to manage nursing units in healthcare organizations.
- Simulation offers health sciences educators the opportunity to learn effective strategies for simulation facilitation, instruction, and leadership.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Leadership and Communication
- Healthcare Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
- Organizational Change
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Nursing View 590 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Apply online for free
- All applicants must submit official transcripts of all undergraduate course work and graduate course work, if applicable.
- Official test scores applicable to the program of choice should be requested from ETS (GMAT, GRE) or the Psychology Corporation (MAT) and sent directly to the Office of Graduate Admissions.
- Certain programs require additional materials to be submitted and an interview with the Program Director.
International645 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 645 USD per credit and a duration of .
National645 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 645 USD per credit and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.