Coursework addresses Nonprofit Leadership topics at Robert Morris University appropriate to a wide range of nonprofit positions, such as philanthropic work, program evaluation, fundraising, fiscal management, community outreach, and development.The program is available fully online or as a hybrid of online and weekly classes at RMU Downtown. A 12-credit Nonprofit Leadership certificate program is also available.
- Foundations of Leadership & Followership
- Resource Development in Nonprofit Organizations
- Leading Social Change
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesLeadership View 255 other Masters in Leadership in United States
- All applicants must submit official transcripts of all undergraduate course work and graduate course work, if applicable.
- Official transcripts from all schools attended, whether or not some of the work is shown as advanced standing on your transcripts, must also be sent to the Office of Graduate Admissions.
- Robert Morris University offers over 20 graduate degrees, six doctoral programs, and a wide menu of certificates, certifications, and endorsements. Each program has their own unique admissions criteria and credentials to be submitted.
International27900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 930 USD per credit during 12 months.
National27900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 930 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.