- Graduates will be prepared to work in a variety of settings serving children, youth and families, including, but not limited to, mental health clinics, schools, hospitals, community centers, state and local government and private practice. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, employment of social workers is projected to grow 12 percent from 2014 to 2024 – faster than the average for all occupations.
- This program is ideal for students interested in full-time study who would like to complete their degree within two years. Students enrolling in the fall 2018 semester are offered a guaranteed fixed-rate tuition of $34,000 for the 60-credit master’s program if they complete their studies by summer 2020.
More informationVisit official programme website
The MSW is a 60-credit, full-time program. Students enjoy frequent interaction with faculty, small class sizes and a climate that is conducive to in-depth learning. Our program uses a unique, cohort-based model such that all students progress through the curriculum together and develop close relationships with peers and faculty. Throughout their studies, students engage in classroom learning, as well as supervised field experiences in various human service agencies. Field placements may include mental health clinics, schools, hospitals, child welfare agencies, disability services, substance abuse clinics, correctional facilities, etc.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSocial Work View 353 other Masters in Social Work in United States
- Complete the online application.
- Send your $60 non-refundable application fee.
- Official transcripts are required from every college or university you have attended – they need to be in their original sealed envelopes.
- GRE scores
- Applicants with a non-US degree: In lieu of a transcript, please submit a course-by-course evaluation along with U.S. degree equivalency information of your coursework from any member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services or by Educated Choices.
International1030 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1030 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National1030 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1030 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State713 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 713 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.