- Through the Public Health Health Systems Administration and Policy program at the Montclair State University, students will master public health knowledge and skills while developing professional values and dispositions.
- Graduates of the program will be prepared for careers as public health leaders in local and state health departments, public and private health agencies, voluntary organizations focused on specific health issues (e.g. cancer or heart health), schools, health care settings, community based organizations, policy and advocacy organizations, and other settings in which health monitoring and health education initiatives are implemented.
- Public Health Seminar: Foundations, Ethics, and Cultural Competency
- Determinants of Environmental Health
- Behavioral and Social Science in Health
- Foundations of Epidemiology
- Health Policy and Politics
- Health Systems Research
- Health Systems Administration and Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Administration View 933 other Masters in Health Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Transcript: One from each college attended.
- Essays/Personal Statement
- Letters of Recommendation: Two.
- Resume: Required.
- Standardized Test Scores: GRE
- Students holding degrees from non-US institutions must request a course-by-course transcript evaluation from a member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services or by Educated Choices. TOEFL (Test of English as a foreign language), IELTS (International English Language Testing System) or Duolingo English Test are required for applicants to any program who earned their degree in a country where English is not the official language. Please check our International Applicants page for more information and for our current TOEFL/IELTS Waiver Policy.
International15876 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 756 USD per credit during 24 months.
National15876 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 756 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State14721 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 701 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Montclair
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.