- This in-depth global business degree combines general management coursework, cross-cultural insight and regional studies to educate global business leaders. With its innovative program format, the Executive MGM delivers a strategically choreographed progression through every facet of international management, with experiential learning opportunities and practical, applicable education in the nuances of global business. Through case studies, peer interaction and hands-on applied-learning projects, you’ll be connected with top national and international corporations, gaining the real-world experience of a truly immersive global business education.
- A more specialized international focus for careers in global leadership
- Accounting, marketing, finance and core business competencies—all taught through a global lens
- Training in global management strategies and the cultural nuances affecting business in specific regions of the world
- Cross-cultural communications, negotiations and international political economy courses
- ROI from day one as you study real-world cases, learn from the best practices of professors and cohort members and even address your own professional challenges in class
- Global Financial Decisions
- Regional Business Environment I: Emerging Markets
- Multinational Value Chain
- Global Marketing Management
For more information, please visit the program website.
- 17 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis up to the start of the program.
- Fully structured
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Master in Management (MIM) Strategic Management View 72 other Masters in Strategic Management in United States
General requirementsAdmission requirements
- Résumé documenting work and management experience
- TOEFL, IELTS or PTE scores if you did not graduate from an English-speaking university in a native English-speaking country
- 1 letter of reference from a supervisor
- Official transcripts from all previously attended undergraduate and graduate institutions, validating the completion of a four-year degree
- Interview(s) with Thunderbird admissions representative (by invitation only)
- On average, the students in Thunderbird's Executive MGM program have 15 years of work experience.
- Our preferred work experience duration is at least 8 years, with 3 years in management.
International61764 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 87500 USD for the full programme and a duration of 17 months.
National61764 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 87500 USD for the full programme and a duration of 17 months.
In-State61764 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 87500 USD for the full programme and a duration of 17 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.