- he Applied IT concentration provides learners an enterprise perspective that focuses on the management and implementation of information technology to support today’s business, industry or government work environments. Students will learn how communications, management, legal considerations and other workplace skills highly valued by employers are integrated with information technology to facilitate successful application of technology in an organization.
- Along with the Information Technology with a concentration in Applied Information Technology online degree, the department also offers an Information Technology (MS) degree.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
For the MS in Information Technology with a concentration in Applied Information Technology, students must complete 33 credit hours. Courses are offered sequentially during the fall, spring, and summer. For additional information, please contact your advisor to discuss your program of study.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences View 444 other Masters in Informatics & Information Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete the online application.
- Send your $60 non-refundable application fee.
- Official transcripts are required from every college or university you have attended – they need to be in their original sealed envelopes.
- GRE scores
- Applicants with a non-US degree: In lieu of a transcript, please submit a course-by-course evaluation along with U.S. degree equivalency information of your coursework from any member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services or by Educated Choices.
International1030 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1030 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1030 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1030 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State713 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 713 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.