- With your global outlook and your passion for international management, you need a specialized graduate degree that goes beyond traditional business theory.
- In the Online Master of Global Management (OMGM), you earn Thunderbird’s globally recognized Master of Global Management degree in a flexible online format. Using one of our suggested tracks as your guide, you can choose the pace at which to pursue your degree depending on what works with your busy schedule. While 100% of coursework is offered online asynchronously, you have the opportunity to meet and network with your cohort in person by beginning the program on campus.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Global Marketing Strategy
- Global Strategy
- Regional Business Environment II: Developed Markets
- Global Financial Decisions
For more information, please visit the program website.
- 17 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
- Deadline passed, EEA/EU
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 1495 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
General requirementsAdmission Requirements
- Résumé documenting work and management experience
- 2 essay responses
- 1 letter of reference from a supervisor or professor
- TOEFL, IELTS or PTE scores if you did not graduate from an English-speaking university in a native English-speaking country
- Official transcripts from all previously attended undergraduate and graduate institutions at minimum, validating the completion of a four-year degree
- On average, the students in Thunderbird's Online MGM program have 7 years of work experience.
- Our preferred work experience duration is at least 2 years.
International29647 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 42000 USD for the full programme and a duration of 17 months.
National29647 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 42000 USD for the full programme and a duration of 17 months.
In-State29647 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 42000 USD for the full programme and a duration of 17 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.