This degree prepares students who already have a bachelor's degree in music for successful:
- college-level teaching;
- in-service elementary and secondary public or private school teaching; or
- continuation into doctoral degree work.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Music Bibliography And Research
- Advanced Applied Music Pedagogy I
- Repertoire Seminar
- Advanced Applied Music Pedagogy II
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesMusic Pedagogy View 113 other Masters in Pedagogy in United States
- Completion of a Bachelors Degree in Music with a minimum GPA of 2.75
- Audition and approval for 400-level in major applied instrument/voice
- Letters of Recommendation about your music background
- Completion of Entrance Placement Exams in music history and music theory, to be completed before the first semester of enrollment.
International808 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 808 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National808 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 808 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State404 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 404 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.