The Master of Business Administration - Healthcare Analytics Concentration at University of South Florida St Petersburg core provides the well-rounded expertise needed for today’s strategic managers with emphasis on ethics in business. Data analytics, predictive analytics, business intelligence, data mining and data warehousing are all terminology under the big data heading.
- Understand the intricacies of health care and its relationship to business
- Manage data analytics projects to ensure delivery of successful data analytics projects
- throughout the lifecycle
- Assess alternative approaches and infrastructures for implementing big data analytics
- Develop experience tackling industry – and organization-specific problems and challenges using
- advanced analytics and computational methods.
- Transform large data sets into actionable information in an easy-to-understand format to support organizational decision making through the use of advanced analytical tools.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Financial Accounting
- Principles of Managerial Accounting
- Principles of Finance
- Information Systems in Organizations
- Principles of Management
- Basic Marketing
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Public Health Health Informatics View 887 other Masters in Public Health in United States
- A bachelor’s degree with a “B” average or better and a previous graduate degree with a “B” average or better. In cases where an applicant has a bachelor’s and a graduate degree at the time of admission, the credentials and GPA of the graduate degree will be the determining factor for admission.
- The equivalent bachelors and/or graduate degrees from a foreign institution. Bachelor’s degrees from institutions in the European Higher Education Area (EHEA) are considered equivalent based on the Bologna Accord. For applicants with a 3-year Bachelor’s Degree with less than 120 hours, from Non-Bologna Accord Institutions, a transcript evaluation from a NACES member is required to confirm equivalency.
- Applicants from countries where English is not the official language, and who have not earned at least a bachelor’s degree in the U.S., must also demonstrate proficiency in the English language.
International15696 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15696 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National15696 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15696 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State7672 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7672 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.