The Kate Tiedemann College of Master of Business Administration - Business Analytics Concentration as University of South Florida St Petersburg educates current and futureprofessionals in the effective management and ethical leadership of organizations. We engage in theoretical and practical research as well as provide service to both the University and external community. We meet the demands of our diverse student population by preparing them for an increasingly global environment with both undergraduate and graduate degree programs.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Financial Accounting
- Principles of Managerial Accounting
- Principles of Finance
- Information Systems in Organizations
- Principles of Management
- Basic Marketing
- Business and Economics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1155 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- A bachelor’s degree with a “B” average or better and a previous graduate degree with a “B” average or better. In cases where an applicant has a bachelor’s and a graduate degree at the time of admission, the credentials and GPA of the graduate degree will be the determining factor for admission.
- The equivalent bachelors and/or graduate degrees from a foreign institution. Bachelor’s degrees from institutions in the European Higher Education Area (EHEA) are considered equivalent based on the Bologna Accord. For applicants with a 3-year Bachelor’s Degree with less than 120 hours, from Non-Bologna Accord Institutions, a transcript evaluation from a NACES member is required to confirm equivalency.
- Applicants from countries where English is not the official language, and who have not earned at least a bachelor’s degree in the U.S., must also demonstrate proficiency in the English language.
International15696 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15696 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National15696 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15696 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State7672 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7672 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.