This track provides students with the skills and knowledge needed to succeed in a customer-driven marketplace. This focus track is designed for students who plan to seek employment in marketing and those from other disciplines who want a customer-driven focus to their studies. Students will complete the focus with a project portfolio of market-driven skills. Courses listed below are currently offered in the MBA and may be used as credit toward the Management Focus Track. Other courses not listed may also be used to satisfy the Management Focus Track with the approval of the MBA Academic Director or his/her delegate.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managerial Analysis
- Regulatory and Reporting Environments
- Global Business Environment
- Organizational Strategies for the 21st Century
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Organizational Behavior
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Marketing View 1081 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- A completed USF St. Petersburg online graduate program application
- $30 application fee due at the time the online application is completed
- a current resume
- a statement of purpose
- three letters of recommendation, including at least one professional reference
- one official transcript from each institution of higher learning attended
International871 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 871 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National871 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 871 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State425 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 425 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.