The Management focus track addresses issues both interpersonally and organizationally and how success in any organization depends to a large extent on how it is organized and on how the people within it behave. At one level, management examines how and why people (including especially ourselves) behave as we do. This is an area of importance for managers in all disciplines. At another level, management also addresses how the structure of the organization affects the behavior of the people within it, giving emphasis to the factors that affect cooperation, competition and change.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managerial Analysis
- Regulatory and Reporting Environments
- Global Business Environment
- Organizational Strategies for the 21st Century
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Organizational Behavior
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership View 1077 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- A completed USF St. Petersburg online graduate program application
- $30 application fee due at the time the online application is completed
- a current resume
- a statement of purpose
- three letters of recommendation, including at least one professional reference
- one official transcript from each institution of higher learning attended
International871 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 871 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National871 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 871 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State425 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 425 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.