In today’s increasingly competitive environment, successful organizations are those that are able to effectively manage their information systems and knowledge assets. This three-course focus track will examine managers’ legal, social, and ethical responsibilities for overseeing information resources; familiarize them with new and emerging technologies for capturing, codifying, and sharing knowledge; and introduce them to the tools and technologies needed to manage complex IT projects involving globally dispersed and diverse teams. Courses listed below are currently offered in the MBA and may be used as credit toward the Information Systems Focus Track. Other courses not listed may also be used to satisfy the Information Systems Focus Track with the approval of the MBA Academic Director or his/her delegate.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Managerial Analysis
- Regulatory and Reporting Environments
- Global Business Environment
- Organizational Strategies for the 21st Century
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Organizational Behavior
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics Business Information Systems View 1030 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- A completed USF St. Petersburg online graduate program application
- $30 application fee due at the time the online application is completed
- a current resume
- a statement of purpose
- three letters of recommendation, including at least one professional reference
- one official transcript from each institution of higher learning attended
International871 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 871 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National871 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 871 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State425 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 425 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.