The Business Administration - International Business focus at University of South Florida St Petersburg provides the background, knowledge and skills important in doing business across national boundaries.
The rapid integration of world economies and the globalization of businesses represent major challenges to the leaders in tomorrow’s business world. MBA graduates who understand the issues, problems and opportunities inherent in an international environment will have a major advantage in their ability to function and succeed in the global business arena. The track also provides an understanding of the cultural and business issues associated with that environment. Courses listed below are currently offered in the MBA and may be used as credit toward the International Business Focus Track. Other courses not listed may also be used to satisfy the International Business Focus Track with the approval of the MBA Academic Director or his/her delegate.
- Managerial Analysis
- Regulatory and Reporting Environments
- Global Business Environment
- Organizational Strategies for the 21st Century
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Organizational Behavior
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 346 other Masters in International Business in United States
- A bachelor’s degree with a “B” average or better and a previous graduate degree with a “B” average or better. In cases where an applicant has a bachelor’s and a graduate degree at the time of admission, the credentials and GPA of the graduate degree will be the determining factor for admission.
- The equivalent bachelors and/or graduate degrees from a foreign institution. Bachelor’s degrees from institutions in the European Higher Education Area (EHEA) are considered equivalent based on the Bologna Accord. For applicants with a 3-year Bachelor’s Degree with less than 120 hours, from Non-Bologna Accord Institutions, a transcript evaluation from a NACES member is required to confirm equivalency.
- Applicants from countries where English is not the official language, and who have not earned at least a bachelor’s degree in the U.S., must also demonstrate proficiency in the English language.
International15696 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15696 USD per year during 12 months.
National15696 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15696 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State7672 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7672 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Saint Petersburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.