The Finance Focus Track provides an understanding of the economic issues related to the valuation of assets in domestic and international settings. It will help students develop the skills needed to analyze the investment and capital-structure decisions faced by firms and investors. The course sequence focuses on the investment and capital-structure decisions in a risk-return framework. This focus track places emphasis on developing and fostering the student’s decision-making skills. Courses listed below are currently offered in the MBA and may be used as credit toward the Finance Focus Track. Other courses not listed may also be used to satisfy the Finance Focus Track with the approval of the MBA Academic Director or his/her delegate
More informationVisit official programme website
- Managerial Analysis
- Regulatory and Reporting Environments
- Global Business Environment
- Organizational Strategies for the 21st Century
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Organizational Behavior
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance View 1032 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- A completed USF St. Petersburg online graduate program application
- $30 application fee due at the time the online application is completed
- a current resume
- a statement of purpose
- three letters of recommendation, including at least one professional reference
- one official transcript from each institution of higher learning attended
International871 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 871 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National871 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 871 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State425 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 425 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.