The Business Administration - Finance Focus Track at University of South Florida St Petersburg provides an understanding of the economic issues related to the valuation of assets in domestic and international settings. It will help students develop the skills needed to analyze the investment and capital-structure decisions faced by firms and investors. The course sequence focuses on the investment and capital-structure decisions in a risk-return framework. This focus track places emphasis on developing and fostering the student’s decision-making skills. Courses listed below are currently offered in the MBA and may be used as credit toward the Finance Focus Track. Other courses not listed may also be used to satisfy the Finance Focus Track with the approval of the MBA Academic Director or his/her delegate
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managerial Analysis
- Regulatory and Reporting Environments
- Global Business Environment
- Organizational Strategies for the 21st Century
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Organizational Behavior
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1309 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- A bachelor’s degree with a “B” average or better and a previous graduate degree with a “B” average or better. In cases where an applicant has a bachelor’s and a graduate degree at the time of admission, the credentials and GPA of the graduate degree will be the determining factor for admission.
- The equivalent bachelors and/or graduate degrees from a foreign institution. Bachelor’s degrees from institutions in the European Higher Education Area (EHEA) are considered equivalent based on the Bologna Accord. For applicants with a 3-year Bachelor’s Degree with less than 120 hours, from Non-Bologna Accord Institutions, a transcript evaluation from a NACES member is required to confirm equivalency.
- Applicants from countries where English is not the official language, and who have not earned at least a bachelor’s degree in the U.S., must also demonstrate proficiency in the English language.
International15696 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15696 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National15696 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15696 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State7672 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7672 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.