What will you study
The Public Management and Policy program at University of Haifa establishes the theoretical foundations for policy analysis and for understanding the operative rationales of public organizations, but its focus is on providing professional, practical tools for analyzing and managing the public arena.
The program offers advanced tools such as decision making, policy design, analyzing political-economy dynamics both locally and globally, strategic management in complex and uncertain environment, analyzing international policies and challenges related to cyber security, immigration, climate change, financial relations and trade, developing leadership and innovation in public organizations and conducting reforms.
Many of these tools and areas interact with each other and hence the program emphasizes an integrative approach which allows students to choose appropriate means to handle situations from a rich and diverse tool box.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Policy analysis
- Public administration and management
- Political economy in international perspective
- Global Public Leaders: Organizations, leadership and innovation
- Research workshop
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement Studies Public Administration Public Policy View 4 other Masters in Management Studies in Israel
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
GPA: 80%, 3.0
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Haifa and/or in Israel, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A B.A degree,with a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0, 80% of the equivalent from an accredited university
- Copy of diploma and official transcript
- TOEFL scores (if native language is not English or candidates have not previously studied at an institution of higher education where the language of instruction is English). A minimum of 570 (paper-based test), 230 (computer-based test), or 89 (internet based test)
- Statement of Purpose (up to 1,500 words)
- 1 year managerial experience
- Video interview
- Additional documents may be required.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International10600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10600 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Haifa
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- University of Haifa Need-Based Scholarship
- Fulbright MA Degree Fellowships
- U.S. Federal Aid - Master's Programs Applicants
- MASA Israel Scholarship Program
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.