Business Administration - International Business from Southern Connecticut State University is multidisciplinary and follows a systems approach to understanding the internal and external forces that influence the development of an organization.
Graduates with Business Administration - International Business from Southern Connecticut State University will be able to:
- approach management problems from a structured, disciplined approach, using quantitative and qualitative methods.
- communicate effectively in both written and oral forms. Their communication will be clear, well organized, and concise.
- evaluate and critique management issues. They will critically assess information and provide inputs to management problems based on sound reasoning.
- use common software programs to facilitate analysis and decision-making.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Entrepreneurship
- International Marketing
- Multinational Financial Management
- International Accounting Standards: Use and Interpretations
- Business Planning
- Business and Society
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 212 other Masters in International Business in United States
- Candidates for admission to the MBA program are required to hold a four-year baccalaureate degree (or equivalent) from an accredited institution.
- Two letters of recommendation from a supervisor/professor attesting to candidates- Personal integrity, Leadership potential, Ability to work independently and as a member of a team, A 500 word personal statement explaining why the applicant wants to pursue an MBA
- GMAT or GRE scores as required
- Submit applications online. A $50 application fee must be submitted before your application will be considered complete.
- Undergraduate grade point average of at least "B." (On various grading scales this would be at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale, 14 on a 20 point scale.)
- Present certified copies and certified English translations of all academic achievements in each college or university attended.
- Recommendation Forms
- Official Transcripts
International21150 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10575 USD per semester during 24 months.
National21150 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10575 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State9158 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4579 USD per semester during 24 months.
Part-time tuition fees: 3,138 USD/ semester
Living costs for New Haven
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.