Through a collaborative program with the Department of Public Health, students learn to integrate theory and practice of healthcare services to be able to serve as leaders in the healthcare industry.
Graduates with Business Administration - Healthcare Administration from Southern Connecticut State University will be able to:
- approach management problems from a structured, disciplined approach, using quantitative and qualitative methods.
- communicate effectively in both written and oral forms. Their communication will be clear, well organized, and concise.
- evaluate and critique management issues. They will critically assess information and provide inputs to management problems based on sound reasoning.
- use common software programs to facilitate analysis and decision-making.
- Economics of Health Care
- Legal Issues in Health Care
- Health Policy
- Public Health Administration
- Multicultural Issues in Health Organization
- Strategic Planning for Public and Non-Profit Org
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Health Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1624 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- The same as the traditional MBA but restricted to domestic students; no international students are accepted.
- To be admitted into the program, students must have graduated with a 3.0 GPA or better from an accredited undergraduate institution; submit official transcripts of all colleges previously attended; provide a current resume; write and submit a 500-word personal statement on why s/he wants to pursue the MBA; and submit two letters of reference attesting to the candidate’s leadership potential, and ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
International22104 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11052 USD per semester during 24 months.
National22104 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11052 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State9578 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4789 USD per semester during 24 months.
- Part-time tuition fees: $549 per credit
Living costs for New Haven
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.