The program is multidisciplinary and follows a systems approach to understanding the internal and external forces that influence the development of an organization.
The structure of the program is based on particular themes divided across eight (8) foundation courses, six (6) advanced courses, and three (3) optional courses. Observance of order between foundation and advanced courses is required.
All foundation courses must be taken before any advanced or optional courses. Enrollment in the program can be either full-time or part-time. Maximum full-time enrollment with the MBA program cannot exceed more than four (4) courses or 12 credits per term.
The program is also designed for students with professional experience who are seeking to enhance their administrative skills and grow within their organizations without interruption to their career.
The curriculum emphasizes a hands-on, practical approach to skill development and includes the following objectives:
- Assisting profit and nonprofit organizations to compete more effectively in a changing environment
- Preparing personnel in organizations for additional managerial responsibility
- Preparing individuals seeking administrative positions
- Aiding existing employees in gaining needed skills and knowledge for future organizational success
- Concentrations in Accounting, Finance, and Management and Marketing are available
- Real Estate Finance
- Public Finance
- Financial Markets and Institutions
- Investment Analysis
- Multinational Financial Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance View 448 other Masters in Finance in United States
- Transcripts from all previously attended colleges
- Two letters of recommendation from a supervisor/professor attesting to candidates
- Personal integrity
- Leadership potential
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- A 500 word personal statement explaining why the applicant wants to pursue an MBA
- GMAT or GRE scores as required
International12713 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12713 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National6704 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6704 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.